Circular procurement & Asset Management & Re-engaging Team Cultures
9 July 2020, 8am to 9.30am (AEST)
This is a global event, to check the time in your part of the world, click here
Circular procurement & Asset Management with Noreen Kam, Founder of LUP Global and Michael Brown, Chairman of LUP & former GM of Supply Chain at Qantas
What is Circular Procurement?
Circular procurement can be defined as the process by which private or public authorities purchase works, goods or services that seek to contribute to closed energy and material loops within supply chains, whilst minimizing, and in the best case avoiding, negative environmental impacts and waste creation across their whole life-cycle.
In this webinar, we introduce a new model in Circular Asset Management, the LUP Model. An innovative and collaborative way of managing assets that creates a WIN-WIN-WIN for all parties involved, including our planet.'
Why should you want to attend this webinar?
- Gain an introduction to Circular Asset Management
- Understand how you can not only create significant cost savings, but also contribute to the ongoing sustainability of our planet
- Understand aviation as a prior best practice model
- Discover the LUP Model in Circular Asset Management
Re-Engaging Team Cultures with Steven Farrugia, Evolutionary Growth Hacker and Founder of ShareTree Inc. Steven will discuss:
- Types of effects on team cultures caused by Covid-19
- What were the key aspects of the cultures that united and those that fragmented – disengaged vs engaged
- Our collective road to recovery
- How to build resilience into team cultures to withstand challenges.
Steven is an entrepreneur, philanthropist, business strategist and advisor. He has a diverse range of experience and knowledge in all aspects of business and has founded the ShareTree group of companies.
Acting as a Director on multiple boards, Steven has a passion and purpose to help people, businesses and societies to evolve. Steven has 15+ years’ experience running sustainable social businesses, and coaching businesses and individuals. He is highly attuned to character, organisational psychology, meditation and human performance.
For more information and to register, CLICK HERE