Link to the conference website
There are many opportunities and challenges for procurement and supply chain professionals as the function evolves and transforms from a service to a core strategic function. The leadership and influence of CPOs and their teams within the enterprise has grown rapidly along with the increasing complexity of the procurement function. Their elevated role has brought heightened expectations for procurement teams to deliver across a broader range of capabilities that enhance business efficiency and fuel enterprise innovation.
Women in Procurement 2015, supported by the SCLAA and being held from 27-29 May in Melbourne, will see CPOs, heads of procurement and senior procurement and supply chain managers from across industry sectors sharing their experience and learnings on the attributes and skills that will advance careers, inspire leadership and drive innovation in procurement practice and function.
A sneak peek brochure is available here.
With expert speakers including:
The conference agenda has been designed by some of Australia’s leading female procurement practitioners for the benefit of women working within procurement and supply chain teams. The agenda will be available for download or viewing on the conference website at www.questevents.com.au in the next week. Some of the key benefits of attending Women in Procurement 2015 include:
· Identify the key challenges and opportunities for your career advancement
· Grow your professional networks for exchange of cross-sector knowledge for best practice
· Learn how to transform organisational culture and forge leadership aspirations
· Understand the contexts in which you practice – social, economic, geographic, global and national trends
· Re-frame your perspectives on what makes an effective procurement professional to reflect ever growing skills needs
· Empower your strategic management, innovation and negotiation skills
· Learn how to manage a diverse global supplier base to leverage new markets and minimise risk
Combining strategic insight presentations with case studies, mini workshops and panel sessions, by attending Women in Procurement 2015 you will inform your capability to lead procurement transformation, enhance your professional skills and build networks with thought leaders to fuel your career and leadership aspirations.
Register before 13 March to save up to $400!
Simply register online here or call our booking hotline on +61 (0)2 9977 0565.